Streamers/Channels that'll be streaming/recording lcdr's Alpha.

lcdr Universe Forums General Discussion Streamers/Channels that'll be streaming/recording lcdr's Alpha.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ThomasWasHere ThomasWasHere 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pandu
    Pandu

I know, I know; For those of you who didn’t get in and are a little disappointed who wanted to see what it was like; Fear not! I’ve collected everyone’s information on their regards to Streaming/Recording; We’ll have users streaming at different times, where-as; Others are going to also put series up on YouTube! If you’d like to participate in seeing what happens from the Tester’s perspectives; You can! Here are all the currently known links to Twitch/YouTube.

I’d also recommend checking out LUC before we get started; They provide all sorts of LEGO Universe news! (DLU, lcdr, PI, LUR, LUCH, etc.)

LUC:
    LEGO Universe Central

—-

@lordpickleking:
    Twitch.

@pandu:
    Twitch.

@ninjaoflu
    LUC
    YouTube. (He’s posting on @kittyjumpyphone‘s Channel.)
    Twitch.

@mater06:
    YouTube.

@timbord:
    Twitch.
    YouTube.

@gismoskip:
    Youtube.

—-

If you’re an Alpha Tester, and I missed your name; Please do comment your link, and I’ll confirm it with you on Discord; Pandu#1463.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Pandu Pandu.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by NinjaOfLU NinjaOfLU. Reason: Just adding times into UTC
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by NinjaOfLU NinjaOfLU. Reason: Added link to LordPickleKing's stream
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by NinjaOfLU NinjaOfLU. Reason: Added Gismoskip
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by NinjaOfLU NinjaOfLU. Reason: Added myself! :D
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by NinjaOfLU NinjaOfLU. Reason: Added Timbord's stream-time
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Pandu Pandu.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Pandu Pandu.
    TreySyt
    TreySyt
    Participant

Thank you! What time will you be streaming on YouTube?

Gismoskip

Great list! I do have a twitch channel, but If I stream, it will be through YT, so no need for that. Also, be sure to check out LUC, great place for information about LU projects if you’re a little too lazy to keep up with all of them actively!

ThomasWasHere
    ThomasWasHere

Awesome! Great to see so many people streaming the alpha! Hopefully I can make it into one of these videos @pandu 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.