Welcome to the lcdr Universe forums!

lcdr Universe Forums General Discussion Welcome to the lcdr Universe forums!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by BlueSkiesRollin BlueSkiesRollin 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Comitatvs
    Participant

Very nice to see that theres more than just Darkflame 😀
    Thank you for doing it and the best of luck for future development :))

Daler99
    Daler99
    Participant

This project looks awesome! I can’t wait to see how this progresses. 🙂 Good luck with development!

~Daler

Mod Cruel
    Mod Cruel
    Participant

Alright, first things first,

I can not thank you all enough for devoting hours upon hours of recreating one of my childhood games. While I may not be a kid anymore and carefree, this still reminds me of the times where anything was possible to make, online or irl. You have done wonderful work and I’m happy that one of my friends referred me here. I look forward to the day this is completely finished.

Now that that’s done, hey all!

I’m Mod Cruel or Cruel for short (Preferred btw). I missed beta of the original game but was one of the first on after beta. I’m excited to be able to have another adventure in the LU Universe after years of it being down and I look forward to seeing you all soon in game.

~Cruel

Psst: Here’s how to contact me:
    Discord: Mod_Cruel_Official#7190
    Email (Serious Inquires Only): modcruel@gmail.com

Blake
    Participant

Also, not only is this other than Darkflame Universe, this has more, DLU has just been flattening out bugs! 🙁 🙂 It’s a good thing for them but not really exciting the community.

Pluckythki
    Pluckythki
    Participant

Hello everyone! Happy to be here!

Blue (Valyn)
    Blue (Valyn)
    Participant

Hello!Now just a quick question…

Will there be a roleplay section in the future? Does anybody know? I notice there’s a General Discussion area, but that’s about it.

lcdr
    lcdr
    Keymaster

If people want to roleplay and the main forum is too active for it we can create a section dedicated to it. But generally, if there’s something you’d like to do on the forums (as long as it’s all fun and games and doesn’t devolve into flame war or similar), you can just create a topic on the main forum and start with your idea. 🙂 Questions, suggestions, RP, ideas, “what will you do first/what’s your favorite item/what do you think” threads are all welcome in this forum.

Betsko7
    Betsko7
    Participant

chests will be in the game ?

Blue (Valyn)
    Blue (Valyn)
    Participant

Great, thank you very much!

ClassicLuckySpoon
    ClassicLuckySpoon
    Participant

cant wait to see you guys in game!

Anonymous

I agree, even though I’ve been around DLU quite often, this community seems the dominant!

NinjaOfLU
    NinjaOfLU

@Blue

Want to run a test roleplay here, and consider moving the five worlds here if it’s active?

sangot
    Participant

wowoo

coolvictorymouse
    coolvictorymouse
    Participant

Hello! I am coolvictorymouse! I am so very happy to see an ongoing recreation of LU. I am very excited to experience the game again, playing with friends, collecting rare items!

LazyRaccoon
    LazyRaccoon
    Participant

The coolest game is back!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.