Welcome to the lcdr Universe forums!

lcdr Universe Forums General Discussion Welcome to the lcdr Universe forums!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by BlueSkiesRollin BlueSkiesRollin 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Danny Bolt
    Danny Bolt
    Participant

Wooooooooooooooooo Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa welcome back my childhood!!!!!! haha so excited!

Anonymous

Am I the only one kinda sad how the forums were bustling for a couple months and now it’s a total ghost town.

Pandu
    Pandu

I mean, you could try to create a post, then hopefully people would reply to it. @IloveLU89

Anonymous

Honestly at this point I ran out of ideas. Even if I did have one, only a few reply to it. Everyone has flocked to DLU since the new alpha and the project discords are also full of people. I believe this pattern will repeat: new alpha/beta, everyone goes to the forums, empties out after a couple months, repeat. But once a full version is released, the forums have more potential.

Lolichu
    Lolichu
    Participant

We have to somehow revive the forum! Someone have to get some ideas to revive this forum!!!

MustacheMan12
    MustacheMan12
    Participant

Hello everyone! Some of you might know me from LUCH, and I finally signed up for these forums! None of you are new to me as I’ve observed the forums for a while but didn’t think it necessary to sign up. So I’m up for some conversation!

MustacheMan12
    MustacheMan12
    Participant

Oh yes, and whenever I try signing up for DLU an error occurs, so please tell one of the staff 🙂

MustacheMan12
    MustacheMan12
    Participant

(With Lcdr’s permission) here’s the link to my new LEGO related discord for everyone.

https://discord.gg/NS4GyDz

MustacheMan12
    MustacheMan12
    Participant

Adding on to my last post, its for casual discussions, memes, and very soon, LU roleplay!

BlueSkiesRollin
    BlueSkiesRollin
    Participant

Looks exciting!

BlueSkiesRollin
    BlueSkiesRollin
    Participant

Looks exciting! Cant Wait!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.