What will you build first on your property?

lcdr Universe Forums General Discussion What will you build first on your property?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    emanresUemanresU
    Participant

Properties were one of the biggest features in Lego Universe, so when you’re able to build on property, what will you create?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by emanresUemanresU.
    PanduPandu

I think I’ll build a mall of some sort; Have a lot of programmed things. (Automatic Doors, Elevators, etc.) It’d be cool.

LegoStarLegoStar
    Participant

I think I will use the old house models to build a nice family house with a smashable car

Or I will build these big 2k pices houses that somebody did when LEGO Universe was live

Or or I will build a custom city with hidden secrets 😛

EDIT: Maybe but not 100% I will maybe build my own LEGO Land

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by LegoStarLegoStar.
    Baffish
    Participant

I will try to build a castle like they showed in the video just to know how the controls work, and later I will probably try bigger things.

LegoStarLegoStar
    Participant

@Baffish I wish you good luck with it! 🙂

emanresUemanresU
    Participant

These all sound like great ideas! I was thinking of building miniature models of places in LU, or making a restaurant. So many possibilities!

PanduPandu

Yes, very many. They’re all good ideas.

Betsko7Betsko7
    Participant

I will build an A-T A-T from star wars:P.

PanduPandu

@Betsko7 Wouldn’t that be cool. 😮

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by PanduPandu.
    emanresUemanresU
    Participant

@Betsko7 I would love to see that!

PluckythkiPluckythki
    Participant

I’m going to recreate my property from when LU was live. It was anything that an 8-year old would think of with the limitation of the F2P content… ;(

Blue (Valyn)Blue (Valyn)
    Participant

I guess the first I would build is a house. Super exciting right? But on that property, I plan on making a tiny little village as the theme.

If there isn’t enough room, probably a restaurant with some sort of garden or a town square. Or I will see if there are larger properties I can get in the game later (if someone can help me out with this, that would be great!:-] )

My second property would probably be a castle and a battlefield. Not super large, but one where I will try to have some enemy behaviours or something like that.

My third property will probably be a spaceport or a zoo. Haven’t really decided yet.

Milliman4Milliman4
    Participant

Depends what property and what mood I’m in. Maybe a story map, maybe a library containing info of all enemies? Mostly stuff I used to build, except now I hope it will turn out good.

fffffplayer1fffffplayer1
    Participant

Has lcdr commented at all on the potential of implementing property Behaviours? Because I seem to recall the DLU devs saying they might not allow their use due to the difficulties they pose for moderation. lcdr, of course, could take completely different decisions, but the safety issue is something to be dealt with either way.

NinjaOfLUNinjaOfLU

Overall, here we tend to be a little less strict on stuff – comparing our method of moderating posts with DLU’s method. If as a community, people were commonly doing bad things with it, then we might have to restrict its use, but we have not discussed removing behaviours at any point.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.