Which Starter Weapon?

lcdr Universe Forums General Discussion Which Starter Weapon?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    PluckythkiPluckythki
    Participant

True pros use fists and fight the spider queen

Gryph0n
    Participant

Either sword or spear. I’m undecided.

Milliman4Milliman4
    Participant

It really doesn’t matter which one to pick, but swords are epic, so I’ll go with the sword

Blue (Valyn)Blue (Valyn)
    Participant

I’ve seen a lot of swords and hammers, but not too many spear users. I wonder what makes the hammer and short sword so appealing to others.

I suppose I should elaborate a bit on my answer. To me, I like the simplicity and how iconic the sword is. Not to mention I prefer the appearance of the sword over that of then hammer, and I want to try something other than the spear this time around.

wolfhunter3swolfhunter3s
    Participant

I originally picked short sword and will again because its a short sword and sentinel uses swords, also it reminds me of the castle themes and how iconic that little piece is.

LuckySoldier
    Participant

I took shortsword back to when game was live, because I was just little kid and I liked how it looked, but I will take shortsword again.

LolichuLolichu
    Participant

I took shortsword cuz idk. I mean its a sword so it sounds powerful than a hammer or spear for me and it looks nicer. I gonna take the shortsword again.

Daler99Daler99
    Participant

I’ll be picking the sword as my first weapon. The spear is nice, too, but I’ll get that for some of my other minifigs.

MustacheMan12MustacheMan12
    Participant

The spear because its a hint longer than the sword/hammer

PreviteerPreviteer
    Participant

– Be me
    – Excited
    – Enter Open LU
    – Leave Venture Explorer
    Now SMASH
    Hammer time

Myka
    Participant

Shortsword !

WhispLeeWhispLee
    Participant

I’ll choose the spear.

NinjaOfLUNinjaOfLU

Spear, definitely. I don’t know if it’s just placebo, but I think it may have a longer reach [citation needed], it’s why I’ll always take a fishing rod over a sword, if they have the same damage combo.

Also, @HappyAngryCatfish, REAL LU players don’t need a weapon, they play-through with just their fists. (And before someone calls me on it, yes I do know that it’s technically not possible! :P)

MustacheMan12MustacheMan12
    Participant

@NinjaOfLU Hey I was wondering about the spears range as well! I would assume it reaches slightly longer than other weapons. And by the way, fists actually do the same damage as starter weapons, weapons just move a bit faster 😛

Luis
    Participant

Sword

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.